Thursday, August 19, 2010

Examples.....(?!?!)

Ok, so I finally sat down and made some arrangements of the random stuff I've taken apart and made some nice little dioramas that I think are neat. They are a few scenes that mimic some everyday human events from eating to sleeping to watching t.v. They should be easy to recognize though I do hope there is some figuring out involved as to what is going on. I like the look of the vacuum tubes and I hope to find more so that I might make some more permanent dioramas/scenes. With out further exultation here they are:



 

I'm sure I could wait for people to respond (which will probably be a long time) with what they think each scene is so I'll cut to the chase and end all the guessing.
1st scene: doctors office, psychiatry
2nd scene: family dinner
3rd scene: t.v. watching
4th scene: bedroom
5th scene: workplace, restaurant, etc.
6th scene: a death, possibly a murder (there is a lot of blood), this is also the only scene that is permanent more or less, so I'd like to display this along with any posters I make of the collages I want to put together of the scenes.

There it is my idea expressed in real things not just a bunch of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment