Thursday, August 12, 2010

Breakthrough?

Okay after some intense brainstorming I believe I've hit the nail on the head as far where this project is going. This is mainly due to two things.

1. After searching for techno-junk and looking through items I have collected  found that I have less of a few key items then I originally thought.

2. Creating a lot of different sculptures and taking pictures of them would enable me to re-use  lot of items and create a wider variety of scenes.

So there you have it, the reasons and the direction this project is going to be going in from here on out. A little late in the game in my opinion though I think it will allow me to create more scenes rapidly. I am also thinking of taking pictures of these scenes in similar environments where they would be found in human society or at least just not with a plain color background. I want them to have an outside-in-the-world feel. Now its going to come down to cost of making posters of of these pictures or at least something a couple feet by a couple feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment