Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A little sculpture...

Okay so I scrounged up some pictures of a piece I worked on a  few years ago and as it is the direction I want to go in with my current project I am going to show some pics of it in all its glory. Though I admit that it is missing the central vacuum tube, mainly due to forgetfulness.

I'm sure I must have mentioned it early that the elements of this piece are arranged as if arriving to the scene of an accident. I dislike having to explain it since viewing it in person always seems to get the idea cross instantly, not having the benefit of actually being able to present it in such a away over the internet does that sort of thing. Hit the read more button for neat pictures!





A few shots of the piece from different angles. Doesn't really have the same feel that seeing it in person gives or maybe that's just me. These pictures are also pretty large on the download size, I apologize as I did not realize I had not edited them for the internet yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment