Monday, June 14, 2010

Ok, got some relaxing done...

Now onto serious business! So I've managed to nab some more electronic bits and am now looking for, lack of a better term, iconic human scenes. I am basically looking for scenes that are easily recognizable by people. Scenes of sadness, happiness, pain, joy... things like that. So far I think using the cell phones to create an electronic car accident is a good idea and now I just need to find some other scenes that are as easily recognizable (I hope) and find appropriate/suitable electronic bits to make the scenes out of. I am thinking that bluetooth headsets might be useable for something I just can't determine what yet. I am leaning towards some kind of victory scene similar to the raising of a flag or cheering someone on, maybe have them all holding another headset up in the air so to speak. I can help feeling hat I should try to capitalize on the main use of the headsets: that of making communication easier while keeping us separate at the same time. I just can't think of anything at the moment.

I am also wondering what I could do with a broken camera or two. Though I think I am going to try to stay with things that can be perceived as human somehow or replace other things (like cell phones and cars). I have to just sit down and sketch things and print out pics of "human" scenes. I'll have to see what I can get up to this week.

So many irons... so little fire.

*edit*
Okay I thought the headsets might look interesting gathered in a crowd, either simulating a gravesite or a crowd at a sporting event, though I think the sporting event might be tough, unless I can find a tiny LCD screen to place in front of them and have a blurry picture of a sporting event on it. The gravesite seems much easier and goes along with the other ideas I have, which seems to include violence or its aftermath.

No comments:

Post a Comment